Professional Pet Products
All Professional Pet Products on this site have been selected not only for their superior quality, but the animal's safety and well-being foremost in mind. Playing, training and exercise are all fundamental to enjoying life with a four-legged friend.
The products included on this site are available through our veterinary clinic. Simply shop online, and add items to your shopping cart. You will not have to enter in any payment or delivery information as your selections will be delivered to our clinic within 3 business days. At that point, you can pick up and pay for your items.
Pet Health and Educational Information
Pet Health Network: dedicated to providing you with comprehensive and trustworthy information to ensure your four-legged family members enjoy the longest, healthiest, and happiest lives possible.
- Information that will help you keep your pets as healthy as possible.
- A resource to help you really understand the full range of care available to your pet.
- A community where people who love their pets as much as you do go to share ideas, stories, pictures, and a lot more.
- A source you can trust, in one place, developed by people who have helped shape veterinary care.
Alberta Animal Health Source: is an online resource for pet owners, equine enthusiasts, and livestock producers in Alberta and around the world. Commissioned by the Alberta Veterinary Medical Association (ABVMA), their goal is to offer veterinarian-approved information and advice to animal owners in order to empower them in providing their animals with the healthiest and happiest lives possible.
Canine and Feline Diabetes: intended for owners of dogs and cats with diabetes. The site provides disease information on diabetes mellitus. Advice about insulin treatment and suitable diets for managing canine and feline diabetes can also be found.
Pets and Parasites: information for protecting pets from parasitic infections and reducing the risk of animal-to-human parasite transmission.
Canine Inherited Disorders Database: The goals of the database are to reduce the incidence of inherited disorders in dogs by providing information to owners and breeders, and to facilitate the best management possible of these conditions by providing current information to veterinarians. This website will be useful for:
- dog owners whose pet has been found to have an inherited condition
- potential dog owners who want help in avoiding these problems when choosing a pet
- veterinarians looking for current information on both well-known and more obscure genetic disorders, including diagnostic and therapeutic information
- dog breeders who are looking for suggestions on how to avoid these conditions in their lines of dogs
Petly - Your Pet's Personal Health Page! Contact us to get setup!
So what exactly is Petly? We like to describe it as a single place for everything about your pet. With this tool, you will have access to a ton of great features, including:
Your Pet's Health in a Centralized Location!
- Review your pet's health records and reminders online
- Obtain copies of your pet's vaccination records online
- Request appointments online
- Reorder your pet's ongoing prescriptions online
Your Pet's Appointment Information
- View up-to-the-hour information on your pet's future appointments, and know when to arrive and what to expect at each appointment.
The Latest in Pet Health
- Find informative articles about the latest in pet health from the Pet Health Network. From medical articles to behavior tips, breed information to breaking news, the Pet Health Network has it all to help you keep your pet as healthy and happy as possible.
- With a live Facebook feed, see the latest in pet-related news, learn about deals and offers, and stay in touch by joining our Facebook page.
Certified Professional Dog Training
One of our fantastic clients, Tina Sarantis is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer! You can contact her through either of the following professional dog training companies:
Canine Minds and Manners Professional Dog Training is dedicated to compassionate, effective dog training. We offer training that is simple, fun, rewarding, safe and effective that will ensure a happy, well behaved dog who is a pleasure to live with and welcome everywhere.
Friends 4 Life Professional Dog Training is dedicated to setting both you and your dog up for success and helping you create a strong bond with your dog that will continue to grow through his lifetime. All of our training techniques are based in positive reinforcement methods and learning theory foundations. Our experienced team will teach you how to get the behaviours that you want from your dog. Whether you are learning in a group environment or customized one-on-one private training, we're here to help.
Clippers n' Suds pet grooming offers full service dog and cat grooming. This includes an initial consultation with their professional groomers, and a brush out and pre-bath trim with all natural and specialized shampoos according to your pet's needs. All the pets are housed in a safe environment, and dogs staying more than six hours are given a brief walk.
They even have a self-service dog wash!. Custom-built wash stations can accommodate any size of dog. Plus, all the products and tools are there and ready for you to use; and the best part - you leave the mess there!
Trupanion: With Trupanion, you'll be able to provide your puppy, kitten, dog, or cat the best medical care possible. You can enroll with a low monthly premium and no deductible, or customize your plan to fit your budget. Trupanion is an affordable way to help protect your pet and yourself.
Petsecure: Even in tough financial times, investing in pet health insurance is a great way to keep your pet's health and your finances on track. Even more important, Petsecure gives you the confidence of knowing that when you need to, you can provide your pet with the very best veterinary treatment and care - you're prepared for the unexpected.
Charities We Support
University of Saskatchewan - Western College of Veterinary Medicine (WCVM) Companion Animal Health Fund: Donations from individual pet owners, veterinarians, breed and sport organizations and pet health companies have helped to train companion animal health specialists, have supported dozens of research investigations and have transformed the WCVM into a centre of excellence for companion animal health research and education.
Tails of Help: Tails of Help is a volunteer-driven registered charity focused on helping Albertans in need. Approved by the Alberta Veterinary Medical Association, we help fund essential veterinary care for ill or injured pets of owners who are experiencing financial hardship. Our goal is to help keep pets healthy and with their loving families.
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.